Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer



Apparently I am a "Probe Droid Director" of some sort - perhaps working on the Death Star, or maybe on Darth Vader's Super Star Destroyer. . . I would hope the latter, I should think I wouldn't be stationed on something that is ultimately blown up. . .

Garage cleaning is going to result in a collection of drawings as I root through and sort out what I need to keep and what needs to go - pictures will go up when I have a chance.

House front is ready for summer, garden in tomorrow: Corn, Acorn Squash, Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Tomatoes and Green Peppers. Pictures maybe - if I ever get a new camera.

The age of 29 is not much different from the age of 28 . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until that 29 gets close to 30. :o