The last day of camp we were able to complete the painting of the whole house- the steps the deck- I think I already said this in another post...but I can't remember and on the phone here its too hard to go check. So. Repeated!
Thank you goes to Nissa, and Nicholas. Nissa! Good luck this year at school! You have to let me know how your scores went and how your classes go. You did great this week! I expect to see you fly like birds. Fly like birds forever. :)
Nick, Nic, Nicholas- good luck to you at school as well. Your name will become legend within the Sacred Heart Youth Group for many years to come. !!
Lindsay and Devon- I will see both of you at youth group- and you should both be proud as well! You all did very well, Elaine was so very pleased with all y'all. Yes. Y'all.
Program last night was a good wrap up- a relaxing evening with the crew making Devon laugh as hard as we could and sharing stories as well. We then formed a human chain from the church altar to the basement, handing the 719 canned goods brought by all four groups who attended. Birthday cake and a hard fought double game of Monopoly Deal followed (I won both hands- winning the day) and then bed.
This morning was a bit rough, not only for saying so long, but also to find that my basement and probably most basements in Hamilton have flooded, powers out and apparently its a mess. So from one clean up to another!
Tony is driving us home, a few more photos will likely follow.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment