
I got a call from my old job the other day - Perkins. They wanted me to work a few nights a week cooking - and just recently as I was cleaning the upstairs out for my new borders I found an old sketch I use to keep in my dorm at college of Ted Rose.
Ted was the normal night cook when I worked at Perkins before - and I used to enjoy drawing him in various situations and placing them in the table tents we used to have (which allowed me to slide pictures into them) So Ted would always be selling a new "special item" each week at night - it was fun. I am pretty sure the table tent drawings are ancient history, sitting in Mount Rumpke till judgment day, but at least I still have this one - good memories.

I was sitting in Psychology 101 (or actually it may have been Educational Psychology 241) my sophomore year of college and I started this sketch - again the same cast of characters with a few added. Its fun to see the change in my never created comic. Ha!
Craig Ferguson. Funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment