
Im watching the Wedding Planner. Yup, it has come to that. However. . . its not a bad movie. Im borrowing it from my sister, along with a few others. Its funny, I have a decent amount of movies, Im no Blockb
uster, but I have about 130 movies. . . yet. . . I just dont seem to have enough. . . and Jennifer Lopez is gorgeous!!!! For those of you who have seen it, the satatue segment is hilarious. Limestone. . .
As gorgeous as J-Lo is, my daughter and watchcat Desdamona is way prettier. :) Shes my pride and joy, as much as a pet cat can be. Shes been mad lately, due to the fact she is not allowed to roam the entire house. . . I dont want her walking all over the hard woord floor as it is drying, leaving little kitten paw prints all over. So shes been a lit
tle more talkative than usual.I have a new game, courtesy of my fathers second trip to China. Maj Jong, however it did not come with any instructions (though they probably would have been written in Chinese, which would have been equally as useful). Does anyone know how to play this when it is NOT online? I love playing this game, when I can point and click and point and click, however I have no idea how to set it up and then actually play it correctly in the real world. The game itself is awesome, little tile pieces, wooden box, its great. I just have absolutely NO idea how to do it.
Hockey needs to start up again. I find myself want to watch some hockey, either down here in Cincy, whichever revolving minor league team is playing, or heading up to Columbus. Thinking about getting season tickets in some capacity to follow the Blue Jackets. . . even though I find it odd that Columbus has a pro hockey team at all. Actually, I finds it interesting that Columbus also has a pro soccer team, but I dont care much for professional soccer. Hockey, now I can watch me some hockey. You can get cheap seats, if you go up the day of the game, wait in line for about an hour and dont mind sitting at this vantage point depicted here in the picture. . . which I dont mind. . . but having season tickets would be fun too. . . Ive always wanted season tickets to some major sporting event, the Reds, the Bengals. . . maybe Ill just start with the Blue Jackets. . .
More from Chicago, walking. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment