Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Coffee, please.

In Madeira, Ohio is my favorite coffee shop. They call it the Coffee Please, and I am enamored with it - if you know me personally then most likely I have dragged you here at least once in our friendship. If I haven't yet, well. . . I'm sure I've tried.

Its quaint - sits on the bottom floor of an old street front building, and they have a huge selection of not just coffee but food and other drinks as well. They roast their own beans, make their own food and baked goods - it trumps Starbucks (which is right down the street in a static, boring building) with free wireless internet, and free refills if you sit in the store. The Macaroni and Cheese is awesome, but my favorite is the grilled cheese and carrots. And normally whatever soup is on for the day.

Ive made friends, graded papers, had awkward conversations with girls, written papers and read good books all within the confines of one little shop. Good memories and great atmosphere. Its almost enough to lift me out of the funk this season seems to have me in.

No pictures of the coffee shop, but -


Is that. . . is that water! Shooting up! You know what we should do . . .
What?

CARTWHEELS!!!!

This may be the greatest idea ever . . . and PERFECT FORM

Genius.

No comments: