
I finally found some more "covers" I drew up while I was in Media and Politics class. Ill post a new one every few days, just for your enjoyment. (Marie, you may be the only one who reads/views this - but hey! Its fun! Lets send some traffic each others way!)
So here is the "cover" - Most of them will have some sort of a "media" component, since when I draw I normally take on the material I am learning at that point in time, in that classroom. As most of my classes were seminar based, which meant Discussion most of the time, I would listen, and draw while I listened.
A note - the characters are as old as my first year of college, and I am still looking for some of the older pictures, but I have about 5 of them to put up right now. I thought, before I remembered my lack of time right now, I may clean them up, ink and shade. . . but not now.
Achmel has been blogging, what? Oh no Rahim, what adventure are you going to get into now?!?!
On the flip side, college goes well. The thesis first rough draft for Miami is finished, turning it in today before I go to the library and PDF my way through this afternoon. Yes!
No comments:
Post a Comment